Personal Information We Collect
Information you provide to us:
- Your contact details and account data if you establish an online account with us such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and password.
- Additional profile information you choose to provide such as your date of birth, gender, and location.
- Your payment information if you make a purchase via the Services. Our payment processors may handle your payment information in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- Your communications and contact history with us.
- Any other information you choose to provide such as product reviews, survey responses.
At times, ATI or VBC will need your personal information. For example, to process an order, ATI or VBC may need to know certain personal information including your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, and credit card details when applicable.
We may automatically collect information from your use of the Services:
- Purchase history and saved items
- Log data and device information such as IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, crash data, cookie data, and page/product views or clicks.
- Geo-location information such as IP address, browser information, or mobile GPS information.
The Site may contain links to other websites. ATI and VBC are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other websites.
How We Use Personal Information
We use personal information for the following purposes or as otherwise described at the time the personal information is collected:
- Communicate with you about the Services. We will use personal information to respond to your requests, provide customer support, and communicate with you about the Services, including by sending updates, security alerts, and administrative messages.
- Improve, monitor, personalize, and protect the Services by troubleshooting, testing, and research to keep the Services secure; and investigating and protecting you against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- Research and development. We may use personal information for research and development purposes including to analyze and improve the Services and our business.
- Marketing and advertising. We may collect and use personal information for the following marketing and advertising purposes:
- Unless you opt-out by clicking any “unsubscribe” link in any marketing message you receive from us, we reserve the right to send you direct marketing communications, by email or otherwise, as permitted by law.
- Protecting our, your, or others’ rights, privacy, safety, or property.
- Auditing our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies.
- Enforcing the terms and conditions that govern the Services.
- Preventing, identifying, investigating, and deterring fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity.
- Disclosure to Governmental Authorities. We may release personal information to appropriate governmental authorities where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or by a regulation, or is requested by a government agency conducting investigations or proceedings.
- Collection of Non-Identifiable Information. ATI and VBC may collect non-identifiable information from user visits to the Site in order to provide better customer service. Examples of such collecting include: traffic analysis, such as tracking number of visitors; measuring visitor activity on the Site; website and system administration; user analysis; and business decision making. We may use this data to analyze trends and statistics. This information is sometimes known as “clickstream data.”
- Collection of Personal Information. We collect your personal identifying information during a transaction. We may extract some personally identifying information about that transaction in a non-identifiable format and combine it with other non-identifiable information, such as clickstream data. This information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level (not at an individual level) to help us understand trends and patterns. This information is not reviewed at an individual level.
No Liability for Acts of Third Parties
ATI and VBC will exercise all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. However, transmissions protected by industry standard security technology and implemented by human beings cannot be made absolutely secure. Consequently, ATI and VBC shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information due to no fault of ATI or VBC including, but not limited to, errors in transmission and unauthorized acts of ATI staff, VBC staff and/or third parties.
Beginning on January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information for our direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to: Ordnance.com 1720 S Bell Ave Paris, TN 38242 or email [email protected]. Within 30 days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.
California's privacy laws require a company to provide notice to California users of their rights to receive information on to which entities their information was shared for marketing purposes.
Attention: Legal Department
Armament Technologies Inc.
1720 S Bell Ave
Paris, TN 38242
Attention: Legal Department
Vega Ballistics Corp
1776 S Bell Ave
Paris, TN 38242